Policies and Amenities
- All rooms are equipped with blankets, sheets and towels, irons, ironing board, hairdryer, snack refrigerators, microwaves, dishes, glasses, plates, fireplaces (exception: Christopher and Grace room), cable TV with DVD player, USB ports and alarm clocks.
- Free high speed Wi-Fi network
Reservations and Payment
- Rates do not include 11.7% Room tax (6% Provincetown + 5.7% State)
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. Rooms with one bed sleep only two.
- Charge card reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a 100% payment in full so when you arrive your balance will be zero.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable. If the unit is re-rented, a gift certificate for a future stay may be issued at the discretion of the management less an administration fee.
- We require your commitment to your reservation. Reservations are accepted with the understanding you will be financially responsible
- All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of Massachusetts.
- We welcome MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Guests are liable for any damage or loss of property, or extra cleaning needed.
Check-in time is from 3pm. Reservations will be honored starting at this time.
Check-out time is between 10am and 11am.
There is limited parking in downtown Provincetown except in public parking lots. Between November 1 and April 1, parking in the municipal lots and at meters is free. From April 1 to November 1, we have a private lot available nearby for an additional $10.00 per day. Please let us know if you would like to take parking with us.
The good news is that Provincetown is a great walking town and the best strategy if you are driving here is to park your car and get to where you need by foot, PediCab, bicycle, flex bus (in-season).
There is a "loading and unloading" space directly in front of the stairs at the entrance of the grounds and in front of the office. You can park there 15 minutes upon your arrival and departure to load or unload your belongings. Please be respectful of this time limit as there can be other guests arriving and departing on the same day.
Please find trash cans located by the side of the building that borders the park. Provincetown recycles. There are bins for recyclables as well as household garbage.