Policies and Amenities
- All rooms are equipped with irons, ironing board, hairdryers, coffee makers, coffee, snack refrigerators, glasses, plates, room information folder, TV, CD player, DVD player, clock radio, and bathrobes.
- Breakfast in the Great Room in season.
- Free High speed Wi-Fi network throughout the complex.
Reservations and Payment
- Rates do not include 11.7% Room tax (6% Provincetown + 5.7% State).
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. Rooms with one bed sleep only two. There is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up.
- Companion animals are $25.00 per night per pet.
Please read our pet policy carefully so we are in agreement before your arrival.
- Charge card reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit due at the time your reservation is made. Reservations made within two weeks of arrival will be charged in full. Checks must be received within one week after reservations have been made. Balance is charged before arrival so when you arrive your balance will be zero.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable. If the unit is re-rented, a gift certificate for a future stay may be issued at the discretion of the management less an administration fee.
- As a small hotel we require your commitment to your reservation. Reservations are accepted with the understanding you will be financially responsible for the entire period reserved.
- We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather. We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance, available at a nominal cost from any travel agency or online at insuremytrip.com or Access America. These companies are independent and not affiliated with Gabriel's. All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of MA.
- We welcome personal checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Pixie Dust (upon proof that it indeed works).
- Guests are liable for any damage or loss of Gabriel's property, or extra cleaning needed.
- Check-in time is from 3pm. Reservations will be honored starting at this time.
- Check-out time is between 10am and 11am. Should you be delayed in checking out, please ask the office if your checkout time may be extended. You may always leave your bags in the office and spend the day in Provincetown, come back to freshen up, and load your car on the day of your departure.
- Late check-outs, by 5pm, may be arranged off season for half price if the unit has no anticipated reservation.
- There is a two-night minimum stay if your reservation overlaps a Saturday.
- In July and August our minimum stay is usually 2 to 3 nights depending upon the week.
- Other times require minimum stays such as during Women's Week, Family Week, some holidays and high season. Please call us for details.
- Parking is available nearby in a private lot for $10.00 per day. There is also metered parking on nearby streets and in the paid town parking lots. Paid parking with the town is in effect April through November. Metered parking is free in town from November 1st through March 31st.
- There is a “loading and unloading” space directly in front of the stairs at the entrance of the grounds and in front of the office.
You can park there 15 minutes only upon your arrival and departure to load or unload your belongings. Please be respectful of this time limit as
there are often many guests arriving and departing on the same day.